Relaxed pace Recommended for children from 2 till 15.
This tour is a private family tour that balances the interests of children and their parents and is designed to be very flexible, lighter intensity and relaxed. It does not include lunches so a wider choice can be had to suit all the preferences of the family.
Includes activities of interest for children such as a note book to draw what they have seen to make driving more interesting and fun, plus gifts representing their visit to St Petersburg.
Matreshka nesting doll painting master class allows each member of the family to paint their own doll that has become a symbol of Russia. Nesting dolls, where each doll opens up to reveal a smaller one “nested” inside the larger doll, are great fun for families. Each member(except Children under 2 years old) paints and keeps their own creation.
Lunches are not included to allow flexibility.
Tour with mix of activities for all ages
Day 1 09:00 to 18:30 tour( or stay out for the optional Folk show)
- City tour with the stops that are interesting for children,
- Canal and Neva River boat ride,
- Lunch time
- Peter and Paul Fortress and Peter and Paul Cathedral,
- Matreshka(Russian Nesting Dolls) painting master class.
Day 2 09.00 – 17.30(is on a cruise ship the schedule is adjusted for a return to the ship 1 hour before departure)
- Peterhof Fountain Park
- Lunch time
- Hermitage/Winter Palace,
- Visa Free for Cruise Passengers
- Relaxed pace, fun but educational experiences
- Interaction with local children the same ages
- Very Flexible in timing and start and stop times.
- Van or car plus driver depending on the number in your family
- Knowledgeable tour guide licensed for all the best museums, palaces and cathedrals
- Photo Permits in all the museums and destinations
|Size of your party||Price per person|